Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Ferrari Shirt


A while ago I went to Costco to pick up my meds, and just FYI they really do have the cheapest meds, your doctor isn't just sending your there because 25% of their stock portfolio is linked to that particular corporation. I find myself in a line of a very diverse segment of the population and think to myself, "This would make a great commercial to help promote Costco as not just a place for white people with too many children who like to load them all up on an exorbitant amount of high fructose corn syrup and stock up and cheap jeans to give away during the Christmas season."

I find myself looking around at products near the pharmacy section and the one I decide to be the most interesting just happened to be the Trojan Pleasure Pack. If you're not familiar with this item, its a forty pack with four different types of condoms for various uses. I picked up the box and read about the different types and though, "Yeah, I like I'll ever be able to tell the difference." But I like the packaging and it was only twelve bucks so I thought hey why not, maybe this is me sending out a message to the universe that its about time I get busy with that favorite American pastime, yes, you guessed it; thinking about baseball. Then maybe the universe will deliver me someone who I can look at while thinking about baseball.

It was kind of like a if you build it they will come (no pun intended) type of thought process. Well, some time has passed by now and I'm thinking, "Dang, it's a good thing I didn't buy that Ferrari shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment