Monday, July 19, 2010





A Facebook message from my Sis

LISA M BEULO July 19 at 4:49pm
Hey Brad, I hope you are doing well. You should go to my friends list and add Paul Branfield. He has a friend named Kaylee and she is way cute and LDS. I know you are seeing someone, but it doesn't hurt to have lots of girl friends. Anyway, he will write her and tell her about you and she will add you if you're interested. Call ya later.

BRAD METCALF
July 19 at 5:01pm
Thanks for thinking of me but as far as dating goes, especially when it concerns a person who I may potentially have a sexual relationship with; I don't like the name Kaylee. Plus, LDS girls make me think bad thoughts such as Mortgages, working a difficult and/or boring job, kids eating Cheerios out of sandwich bags, and worst of all; an overwhelming sense of responsibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment