Saturday, July 24, 2010

My Horoscope


Libra


I was looking for some guidance in my love life, but rather then doing it the right way, you know, meditation, a spiritual path, or something that takes a lot of effort. I just decided to look it up online.

So here it is and yes it is all plagiarized but I don't care. Go ahead and sue me, but there is a pretty long line for that, one of which is the Federal Government. Am I worried? Not really. Will I be guilty? Yes, by reason of insanity. So it actually sounds nice if you think about it. Hang out in a hospital all day in a robe and talk about my problems. Yeah, I'll make stuff up while compiling other crazy peoples stories for a novel I've so longed to write. Not to mention- three squares a day. Probably with paper plates and flimsy spoons. I'll just use my hands. I'm sure at this potential stage in my life I won't be trying to impress anyone. Well, I'm not exactly trying to do that now so I guess life won't change that much. Alright, here it is.

The current astral energy smoothes the way as far as your love life is concerned. If you have recently been through an embarrassing incident - something that sometimes happens between brand new lovers - that is making your hair curl to think about, then the influences around today should ease any troubled memories, and soon you will have forgotten all about it. Don't allow a small incident ruin a potentially wonderful relationship.

My reaction after reading this;

UH, nah... I don't think so, relationships are too much work.






No comments:

Post a Comment